- We have 29 pitches available: 7 hardstanding electric, 2 extra large electric pitches, 4 extra large non-electric, 12 large electric and 4 large non-electric
- 7 hard standings available out of season by appointment only.
- Large…for family tents and camper vans and 3 x extra large for 8/10 man tents or family group of tents.
- Prices vary for these so please ring me to enquire. If you require 2 or more pitches adjacent to one another will will try our utmost to accommodate but the earlier you book the better.
- PETS ARE VERY WELCOME and we charge £1.50 per night
- Pup tents are £1.00 per night
- All prices include the use of showers,fridges and freezer. Phones charged upon request @£1.00
- We do have free wifi and code is available on request.
We have lovely Cottages, Caravan Holiday Homes and Glamping accommodation including a Shepherds Hut so families can mix and match to plan holidays for all the family including grandparents.
Both the caravan and camping fields are very level with water supply. There is foul water disposal system also. Both fields are enclosed by Cornish hedging so no escaping animals or children!
The centre of the fields are kept free for the children to play. Plenty of room for kite flying, cricket rounders etc. We have lovely free hot showers, dishwashing area and fridges and freezer for your use. There is a Utility room with Washing machine, 2 fridges, a freezer and Tourist information area. There is a washing line for your use.
- We now have 7 hard standing pitches with EHU.
- We have 6 showers and 5 loos.
- We are doing all we can to provide new habitat for wildlife by allowing wild flowers and grasses to grow around edge of fields.
- There is no light pollution so the wonderful night sky can be viewed in all its glory.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome – but they must not chase our Chickens! (max 2 per pitch). More by arrangement. Must always be on a lead when on site.
- We have free range bantams and ducks and 2 guinea pigs. if you want to cuddle them see Liz.
- Our dog Poppy is always ready for a walk so if you want to borrow her you can. Children also are welcome to walk them around the site.